FLOURO POLYMER INDUSTRIES is a well established and reliable processor & exporter of PTFE/Teflon ® molded products such as Rods, Sheets & Bushes which have a wide industrial use in many industries such as chemicals, petrochemicals, fertilizers, food & beverage, pharmaceuticals, electrical, electronic, aeronautic, atomic energy etc.
PTFE/Teflon ® is mainly used in wear-resistance & corrosion prevention applications. PTFE/Teflon® components possess many merits. They can provide effective protection against atmospheric acids. Therefore Teflon® molded and machined components guarantee maximum durability. Besides they possess the characteristic of easy application and low maintenance cost. Higher electrical performance is another merit of PTFE/Teflon® molded components. The Teflon® resists attacks from aggressive chemicals. Lastly Teflon® also reduces the risk of media contamination.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF PTFE :
- PTFE does not melt.
- PTFE can not be molded into complex forms like other plastics.
- It is easily machined on all standard equipments.
- We offer Teflon® parts with close tolerance as per client's drawings or specifications to ensure supply of quality products at competitive prices backed by efficient after sales service.
- We have a fully equipped machine shop with all testing facilities to turn out finished parts from prototypes to production quantities.
- We have a wide experience of fabricating and machining PTFE for last 15 years.
- We specialize in various Teflon® fabricated parts like Rings, Washers, Valve Seats , O'Rings, Gaskets, Bellows, Diaphragms, Balls, Piston Rings, Wear Rings, Packing Rings, Wear Strips, Mechanical Seals, Laboratory items, etc.
- We can also supply items made from different filled grades of PTFE like Carbon, Glass, Bronze, Graphite, Mos2, and Alumina.
Petrochemical and chemical processing:
PTFE components are the ideal choice for these industries because it is corrosion resistant and chemically inert; it is unaffected by virtually all acids and caustics and functions in environment up to 500 degrees F.
PTFE is one of the best insulators known. In thin sections, it will insulate up to 500 volts per mil. Filler grades of PTFE have greater dielectric strength. It is frequently used in wire and cable. PTFE can be machined for use in insulators and many different types of high voltage encapsulation devices for electrical components.
PTFE has characteristics of inertness and can operate in temperature ranging is from - 350 degree F to 550 degree F. various components of PTFE used in chip manufacturing and for heaters.
FOOD, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries :
Virgin PTTE is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in the food, beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. Teflon® components like guide rails and slides-can withstand high temperatures inside baking and drying ovens and other heated segments of the food, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals manufacturing processes.